Terms & Conditions
- Words with special meanings
- “Shippit Supplies” means Shippit Pty Ltd.
- “you” means you, a customer who purchases one or more Products.
- “these Terms” means these terms and conditions.
- “this Website” means the website available at supplies.shippit.com
- “Products” means the products you purchase using this Website
Purchases made on Shippit Supplies are subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as any terms that are implied by legislation and cannot be excluded (such as those found in the Australian Consumer Law). All other terms, conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by statute, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage are expressly excluded to the maximum extent possible, as well as the existing terms and conditions.
1. Minimum order Quantity
Shippit Supplies has a minimum order quantity, that varies for different products, to ensure that our customers get access to competitive prices. Shippit Supplies cannot break down these Minimum order Quantities any further.
When you purchase products through this website a contract is created between Shippit Supplies and you. You are obliged to pay for the products, and once payment has been received, Shippit Supplies is obliged to deliver the products to you. The contract is legally binding and cannot be canceled.
3. Purchase price
The purchase price for products on Shippit Supplies are the prices displayed on this Website at the time you finalise your order.
4. Suitability of Products
You acknowledge that you have read the product information which includes, colour and dimensions, to ensure that the product is suitable for your needs. You acknowledge that the images displayed on the website are for graphic design purposes only and that the product may not appear exactly as the image.
Shippit Supplies offers free standard shipping on all orders. Standard shipping is usually delivered within 1-5 business days.
6. Refunds and Returns
Shippit Supplies does not offer returns or refunds for incorrectly ordered products or for change of mind. If you receive a faulty product, Shippit Supplies will, at its discretion, refund or replace the products in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. You become the owner of the products once Shippit Supplies receives payment and the products are accepted at the delivery address you provided. Shippit Supplies retains ownership of the goods until such time that clear payment is received.
7. Product use after delivery
Once you have received the products from Shippit Supplies, you are responsible for their use, storage, handling and maintenance. Shippit Supplies is not responsible for how the products are used, stored, handled or maintained.
8. Force Majeure
Force Majeure means anything outside the reasonable control of a party, including but not limited to:
- war, acts of God or the public enemy, national emergencies, radioactive contamination, insurrection, riot, hostile or warlike action, sabotage, terrorism, cyber attack, cyber activism, cyber sabotage, cyber terrorism, telecommunications failure, telecommunications congestion, failure of or material adverse changes in any supplier systems (including Australia Post or Carriers) or malware;
- industrial action (including a picket); and
- any legislation or regulation and any action or inaction of any government or government agency.
- as soon as reasonably practicable after the Force Majeure Event arises, that party must notify the other party of the extent to which the notifying party is unable to perform its obligations; and
- that party's obligation to perform those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the delay arising directly out of the Force Majeure Event.